Thursday, August 20, 2015

Introduction w/ Food Matters Focus Reflection

Hey you! My name is Chris Gazley and I'm currently a student at UNC Asheville. Thanks for coming to my blog and taking the time to read what I think about food. This is my first blog so bear with me please. I'll be honest on whatever I'm writing about and I welcome any criticism, negative or positive. So without further delay I want to tell you why food matters to me...

Food Matters Focus Reflection:

Food is essential to providing fuel for the body to function. Food is awesome! There are so many varieties of delicious foods that I find it difficult to decide which one I want for a certain meal. At times this can be a tad bit frustrating when it takes too long to decide. My wife and I can spend almost as much time trying to figure out what we're going to eat as it takes to actually eat the meal.

I also have another thought about food and that is I think food can be an inconvenience. Although I love food I don't like to take the time to consume it. Time is precious to me. I try to be efficient as I can but we can't always use out allotted time the best we could.

For those of you that are reading this and are not in my LANG 120 class you're probably wondering why this is so short and if this is really all I think about why food matters. I can assure you that there is much more about this particular topic but this focus reflection was only allowed about 5 minutes to write in class. So what you read is exactly what I through out on the paper on my first day of class. I hope I didn't waste your time and I look forward to writing more for you. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment